Dragon Hat Colouring Contest
(Ends October 1st 2013) Limit 3 Entries per person1st Place:
WIN Your Hat or
$40 off any CanadaCosplay.com PurchaseThere May be multiple "1st Place" winners depending on amount and quality of Entries!WIN BY Random Draw:
WIN Your Hat by Just Having an EntryPrize is transferable, if you want to give any discounts or send your hat to others you may do so. Prize is not transmutable into cash or points etc
To Enter:1) Colour This Dragon Hat with the following 3 requirements: It must Be On THIS Entry FormSubmit to Deviant Art on the entry form, do not submit to scraps must be viewable in your galleryShow From Multiple AnglesAt least Front back and Side views, so I know how to make your HatColour your Work2) Upload your artwork to your deviant art gallery and send us a link!
THREE WAYS To WIN
Fun and effort* are important. Winners will be decided on how fun I think the hat will be to make or How popular I think it will be. *This is an "advertisement" as well as an Design contest, ie. if you can't draw but make a huge effort at advertising(groups journals etc) this will be appreciated.Random Draw
We will pull a winner randomly from all valid entries.You can try to stuff the ballot box as much as you want as long as your entries are of quality and follow our rules. No copypasta, no MS Paint quality etc.Commission
If someone commissions me to make your design for them at any point during the contest you automatically get a copy of your hat as well. Hat commissions follow the pricing scheme here: [link] and they must still pay for a quote. Your hat must follow contest rules in order to be commissionable
Additional Info / pre-emptive FAQ
-Go insane, add sparkles accessories lights whatever the heck you want
-Enter up to 3 TimesOnly one hat design per entry form
-Enter Similar Designs to other entries if you need want. ie. If someone makes a blue dragon hat, but you have your own version of a blue dragon hat by all means submit your version. Just make sure your tweaks are noticeable as your own design and P.O. anyone!
1. All characters/logos etc in artwork must be based on public domain ideas or owned by you to be valid for commission and winning.
2. Copyright for entry is retained by the submitter. However the physical hat and Hat design Design itself is property of CanadaCosplay.com
3. By submitting any entry you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to CanadaCosplay, use in any way the artwork in any media now or hereafter known. (this is for if we want to show off how cool your entry is. You're giving us permission to post your art to groups and journals etc.)
4. No drama allowed. As it says in our FAQ/TOS: [link] , If you contact us and are aggressive, fussy, demanding, or otherwise unpleasent we will not be very interested in responding.
5. All points in our FAQ/TOS are to be observed for this contest. [link]
6. Discounts will be applied to the final total cost of your online order before shipping. Will will only cover shipping costs up to $15USD for winning Hats.
7. Only enter tasteful entries, up to our discretion. Please only submit general audience things.
Winners of last Hat Colouring Contest