Okay, I have the cheapest lighting kit in the world but wanted to make it count haha.
Non-Cosplay just trying recently to get images of me in non-cosplay as conventions have been asking for cosplay guest photos in non-cosplay.. It's weird but some PR thing so I really needed to do some self portraits I DIGRESS
I like the photo but my nerdy brain went to town on what I saw in the poseHow To pose a Model like Trogdor the burninator
hahaha once its been seen it cannot be unseen
- First squish one side of your body into an "S" for snake...err dragon
- Next you stretch the other side into a more different "S"
- For the head do a 3/4 angle for a long "V"
- Use your elbows to pose consummate V's
- Lets flex your arms to be beefy for good measure
If you want to use any of my modeling for stock, manips, bases, traces other artwork go nuts HAVE FUN and please do. attribution appreciated!
Lets be social!